February 15, 2018, Lowell, MA – Lori Trahan’s Campaign for Congress today announced the opening of new campaign headquarters at 58 Prescott Street in in downtown Lowell. The campaign will host an Open House at the new space this Saturday, February 17, from 2-4pm for friends and supporters to stop by and meet the candidate, as well as learn about opportunities to get involved in the campaign. The event is open to the public and all are welcome, including local media.
I am excited to open my campaign headquarters in the community where I was raised,” said Trahan. “As a kid who bought lots of gear at Lull and Hartford’s for the various sports I played growing up, it’s fun to open the door each day and be reminded of the community I hope to serve in Washington.”
In addition, the Campaign announced several additions to the team:
- Jackie Bart is serving as Finance Director. She studied Public Relations at the University of Rhode Island, in addition to working as a teaching assistant for fifth graders, a newsroom intern at WPRI, and a social media intern at RDW Group.
- Jonathan Latino has been hired as Communications Manager. Jon recently earned a M.S. from Boston University’s College of Communication, and has interned at O’Neill & Associates and ML Strategies, as well as The Roosevelt Group and the Office of Congressman James McGovern in Washington, D.C.
- Tom Giancola joined the team as Field Manager. Tom previously did field work in New Hampshire for Bernie Sanders for President, along with Eric Kingson for Congress in Syracuse, NY. He also worked as an intern for the U.S. House Budget Committee, and has a B.A. and a M.S. in Public Policy from the University of New Hampshire.
- Grace Pezzella has been named a Finance Assistant. Prior to the campaign, Grace interned for Senator Edward Markey with a focus on Immigration and Housing. Grace earned a degree in American History from Bates College.
- Pat Harkins joins the team as Campaign Coordinator after graduating with a B.S. in Political Science from Rivier University, and working on staff for Ted Gatsas’ campaign for Mayor of Manchester, and the Lowell National Historical Park.
Follow the campaign on social media: